Webinar: End-of-life: A New Beginning in Automotive
In this free, 60-minute webinar, Jamie Zinser and Derek Prichett of Novelis explain how automakers can use collection and sorting technologies to reduce energy consumption and increase their recycled content in vehicles, thereby reducing their overall CO2 manufacturing footprint.
The experts also discuss the three main levers helping to take automotive material circularity to the next level.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Learn how to optimize the circularity of OEM pre-consumer scrap through closed-loop recycling and advanced sorting technologies
- Discover how to achieve higher thresholds of recycled content in aluminum alloys
- Find out how to develop eco-systems for vehicle end-of-life using AI/XRF sorting technologies to open the door for new scrap markets
- Derek Prichett, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development
- Jamie Zinser, Vice President, Global Automotive
If you can’t tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.
Connect with the Experts
Senior Vice President, Corporate Development
Vice President, Global Automotive